Remember how I told you that I would come back here for a show and tell of what I made yesterday?  Well, I forgot to take photos of the completed projects before they were whisked off to school!  So sorry!  I will come back on tonight and post them up (provided they come home today!).

I hope these photos more than make up for my lack of organisation this morning!

From this ordinary looking shirt to.....

This sort of ordinary looking skirt.....EXCEPT!!  It was designed by Corky!!  I gave her the shirt and a piece of paper and told her to draw a skirt that she would like made.  I tweeked the pattern a little and sewed it up for her.....with her at my elbow (sometimes very very near to my elbow) looking on while I did.

 
Didn't work out QUITE the way we planned, but she is proud of it, all the same!

And here are some blankies that I have made up for a friend who recently had a baby

They are made from squares of what I call minky-type fabric.  I think it is actually a long pile polar fleece or something!  Dunno (if you do, then please tell me!).  They are backed with a terry cloth fabric in lime green.

I am making up another couple tonight, so I might venture into a tutorial.....just in case you are wondering how to make them!

Creative shot!!  hehe

0 comments: