I have been on and off the bed today!  Just not feeling right.  Pains in the tummy like you would never believe and nothing to show for it (IYKWIM).  Therefore, my sewing project that I started this morning has only just been finished!  It was a bit of a 'make it up as I go' thing, but they turned out good, I reckon!  Well...from what I can see in this artificial light, anyhow.

On top of that, the weather today has been a shocker!  One minute its nice, the next it is really really humid and hot!  I expected a storm this afternoon - it was THAT bad.  Maybe someone else was lucky to get it!  With all this rain around lately (practically non-stop for the last 2 1/2 weeks), I am really not missing it, TBH. 

Well.....I am taking myself off to bed for the night, now.  I hope you had a good day!  I am proud of what I managed to achieve, myself (no point in my trying to do anything mind numbing, like boring bookwork, coz I would be in the middle of something and have to send myself off to bed, again!).  Photos will come tomorrow, when there is a little more natural light to work with!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope you are feeling better today!

Shelli said...

Thanks, Tracy! Yeh - felt ok throughout the day....a few niggly little pains, but nothing much more!