I have started the nerve racking experience of finding a job!  Our situation dictates that I need to find a job in order for us to live the life that we want to live, so I have been here (but not exactly on blogger) searching for a job online!

I am amazed at just how easy this internet has made it for us job hunters (well...as easy as job hunting can be)!  There are many sites that will have vacancies up and you are able to apply for them online or print off an application form and head in with it and your resume/CV and hand it in.  No more heading into your choice of workplace, acquiring an application form and having to head back after you have filled it out or filling it out right there!  My problem was making up my resume....I have not done it for many, many years (obviously)!  It took me about a day to get mine together before I actually liked it!

BUT it hasnt all been dull and gloomy here!  I have started on some crochet projects that my friend commissioned me to do for her birthday a little while ago.  Her birthday is on the 25th, so I thought I had better get my finger out and do something about them!

I have started to go over to the school in the mornings and help out Weez's class with their reading.......VERY rewarding stuff that!  I had a kid this morning that I hadnt heard since about mid last year and then he was horrible to sit with!  This morning, he was a gem!  He had improved soooo much!  I have also realised that I have a love of working with children.

Then there is this:


I took this up this morning!  I will have to work out something to do with a 'real' signature.  No doubt I will have to buy some uniforms to go to work in, but I am thinking that it should be ok.  It will probably be just shirts, because I have plenty of different coloured pants!  All my other clothes will be refashions!  I have also decided that I will venture into it for the kids as well......all of them are growing soooo much and they will need new clothes soon!  PLUS the boys are forever needing new shorts!  But what do you expect from boys, hey?  LOL

0 comments: