I absolutely HAVE to get these photos up, coz I am expecting some visitors soon!!  One little visitor in particular, I am VERY much looking forward to meeting for the first time.  That is right - I get to meet my new little nephew tonight!  Can you tell I'm excited?  Have a goosey at these little beauties!  I hope that T likes them and will use them often!

Most of them you would have seen before from my posts during the last week.  The blue burpie blankies are made from an old towel (with no holes, of course!) and I added a little decorative stitch to the inside edge, mostly to keep the inside intact, because I cut it too narrow and just coz (felt like being adding a little detail).  the bibs I made just today, so they are hot off the press!  Now.....to find some wrapping paper that is not too girlish to wrap them in!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope you get lots of cuddles :) Beautiful gifts.

Shelli said...

Thanks, Tracy. I had a heap of fun making them! Got another lot to make for another Bubba....and I still have some of those teddy jammies left to sew up one or two more little things down the track!