And they need attending to right away.  Financial things.......serious financial things from our old business (damn dodgy bookkeepers!).  Therefore I have made the hard decision to defer my university studies this year to enable me to concentrate on this problem and solve it once and for frikken all (sorry bout that - I hate having to do things twice....or in this case 3 times!).  After all....this is supposed to be the hardest year of the baccalaureate, so making this decision, although it was hard, was quite easy in the end - solving this problem will take the better half of my days and I will not have time to do that AND uni.

However, I will not be able to focus on the problem ALL the time, so I am having to work out some serious timetabling!  After all......I will be working on the computer......that computer has access to the internet......that internet is a MAJOR distraction, when it comes to doing stuff around here!

I hope to goodness that I can come up with something that is workable and I have the willpower to turn away from the internet for the majority of my time!  Mickey and William will be attending daycare 4 days a week still, so the timetable should be attainable.  I will have to buy myself a diary, too....to keep track of things!  This weekend will be my brain-storming weekend, I think. 

0 comments: