(yes, I am writing this on Wednesday, but I had absolutely NO time to post last night!  Sorry!)

I have decided to make Tuesday my 'sorting out' day - for the moment, anyway.  This is where I will go through my stash (of one sort or another) or my office or my bedroom (which seems to be a dumping ground for most things!) and sort a few things out - whether it be rolling up fabric onto cardboard and putting them away, cleaning off my duchess (which my hubby manages to throw EVERYTHING on!) or my desk (which I seem to throw EVERYTHING on!).

So here is what I managed to do yesterday!


I got these four patterns from Spotlight last week at just $2 each!  So they were put into their respective spots in my pattern draw (I made that up last week).


I went op-shopping with Pete and the kids on NYE and came home with just a few bits of fabric...hehe.  All cheap, of course!  And now I know a good oppy to go to get some decent sized bits of fabric!

So they all ended up in a plastic box like this yesterday -

Added to the pile is a scraps bag that I plan on cutting up fabric squares from (idea from here), some spare plastic bags (some of the fabric came in it) and some shorts of Corky's that need taking in, because she is not quite your average sized 11 year old!

In the top photo, you may notice a roll of brown fabric with white spots...?  It is currently sitting on my ironing board with pattern pieces attached to it....waiting for tonight when I can attack it once again and, hopefully, start making the dress whose pattern I have been eyeing off for a little while!

All up....proud of my effort yesterday!  With the kids home from holidays, I find it hard to focus on anything at the moment!  Well.....for more than five minutes at a time, anyway!  Any longer and I find the kids will be fighting too much and/or wrecking something (wet weather is NOT my friend right now!).

0 comments: