That's right, I have not gone entirely insane with all these kids and they have not sent me to the funny farm.......just yet! Things have been really hectic here over the last couple of weeks and finding a routine in amongst it all has proven to be just a little out of my reach. Hence, my internet time has been cut away almost entirely and I have not been able to visit the places I love to visit!

I have decided to do a little catch up over the next couple of days with back dating some posts, so keep your eyes peeled for what we have been up to! Honestly, I have been spending a little time on Word and making up some posts when I can, so I can copy and paste them when I get a chance. So plenty of photos to be uploaded and posts to be posted!

Not much crafting going on here, though! I hope to change that over the coming weeks. The boys need new winter jammies and Moo has just shown me her dull wardrobe, so making her a few things will also be on my list of things to do! Corky is about the same size as Moo, now (except for around the butt), so the things that I make Moo will also fit her....if not now, then a few months down the track! Lenny is quite liking the idea of new clothes made by Mummy, too, so he has his order in for a few things, too!

0 comments: