Well, this is Will's due date (according to the doctors!). How he has proven us ALL wrong!! LMAO. Just goes to show that a baby will come when he/she WANTS to come! I thought I took some photos of us this week, but cant seem to find them, now!! Oh well....trust me - he has not grown too much for anyone to tell!

Pete is due to take off on Monday to do some drilling jobs for his Uncle out west! So, the kids and I will be spending a couple of days to ourselves - YIPPEE!! This means that he will be away for some of the holidays and we will have Corky and J-Man for some of that, so we will see how things pan out for us! I might get left home with 8 kids all to myself! Wont THAT be fun? LOL. Luckily, my ex-SIL is planning on surprising the kids with a small trip up here, so she will be here to help me out!

My Uncle Steve (my Dad's youngest brother) and his missus and kids have made their way up, today! They are staying across the road at Dad's this weekend and then looking at heading into town for the next couple of days and staying at Nana's place. The only problem is that Uncle Steve suffers from bouts of asthma and Nana's house is close to QAL and gets all the dust and stuff and it aggravates it! Hope he doesnt have any problems on this trip!

0 comments: