I didnt even realise it! I have caught up with all my posts I have been meaning to do!! LMAO!!

So what has been happening over the last couple of days, besides me catching up on things here? Well, not much really! Ever heard of "Facebook"? I hadnt heard of it before we went up to Mackay and my Aunty was spoofin that she had an account! I made myself an account on Friday and I am officially hooked!! It is such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. I have found old school friends on there that I havent seen since, well....since we left school, really! Next year will mark 15 years since we were in High School and I am truly hoping that we can organise a get together of some sort! Would be great to actually catch up in RL with everyone.

Little Will started smiling on Monday! Well.....not actually smiling, smiling, but he is starting to turn up the corners of his mouth a little and his face is starting to get that excited look to it - that little extra sparkle in his eyes and everything. I cant believe that it has been 4 weeks already!! Pete cant, either. He has been away for most of his life, to date, but I dont think he is missing out on much - Will is just a little eating, pooing, sleeping machine, at the moment. Therefore I dont think he is missing him as much as the other boys. he can interact with them a little more. He is also showing a little more annoyance when Will cries. He says it is because I am the one feeding him and he cant, at the moment, so the crying and waking up at nights is getting to him. And, yes, the breast feeding is going well. I am just sooo happy (and hungry nearly all the time)! Fingers crossed that it will continue!

I got my results from my Language assessment today - a D....for Distinction!! I cant believe it!! completely blew THAT one in!! I know they arent going to get any easier, so I had better get my finger out and get on top of things, hey? The other two assessment pieces I passed on, too....so happy days!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations on the "D". I so get you with the constant hunger and breastfeeding! I can't stop eating and the weight is stacking on.