Change of plans!! Seems Pete will be away for the whole week up in Airlee Beach!! The lucky bugger will be staying at Club Croc......just wont get time to enjoy it, I reckon - they will have him working off his feet, the poor bugger!

Tash arrived today and gave the kids a big surprise! So glad she is here! Tea time tonight was a little hectic. I picked up the little ones a little late, due to her arrival and they were a little ratty come that time. Big oopsies!

My Aunt and Uncle have decided to stay across the road until they go home....good and bad! We also have some boarders living there, at the moment, because they needed a place to stay! 7 people in one 3 bedroom house that dont normally live together, is just a little wierd for me!!

A full week planned ahead! Beach tomorrow, Skate park Thursday and whatever else we can fit in, in between! Tash is going home on Friday, so she wants to do as much as possible with the kids before she leaves!

Sciatica is still here! I am unable to sit down for long periods (as I have said before), which means that I am unable to sit down and do any of my STEPS stuff! AND I have 3 (yes - 3) assessment items due on Friday! Why, oh why, am I not on holidays, like the kids? I spose I will have to get used to that, hey?

0 comments: