I have been waiting for it! I knew that sitting in the dark, just looking out at the world, hoping that someone wouldnt tag me wouldnt work! LOL.

Thanks, again, Peta!

7 wierd and wonderful things about me!

Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, you asked for it! Here goes!

1. I am a terrible hoarder....of ALL things! Every time we move, we have a clean out, but the stuff just keeps accumulating and becoming a mountain every time (even if the last move was just 6 months ago).

2. Op shopping is my favourite past time. If I go into town, I just HAVE to visit just one....or I get very cranky! It takes a lot for me to hold off going into one......I know I have to rotate between the ones in town, because I will visit one so often that I will basically strip it of interesting things within a couple of weeks and end up leaving with an empty feeling.....just lucky there are quite a few in town, hey?

3. Swimming in the sea doesnt truly appeal to me, either! Like Peta, I cant STAND not seeing what is beneath my feet. The thought of being pummeled by the waves is not too appealing, either. I prefer to sit and watch the kids and stand in the shallows with the little ones....much safer!

4. I am one for picking things up, craft wise, and running with them and not letting go of them. I have many stashes - from wool, to material, to soap making stuff - that are just sitting there, waiting for me to do things with them and use them up!

5. I love piles of things - from magazines, to clothing that needs to be mended or altered or thrown, to just general messes.

6. If my desk is tidy, I feel out of place!!

7. I hate exercise (particularly running)! I am a very sporty-type person and love actually playing a game of hockey or two, but the thought of actually going to training and getting my fitness up, turns me off! I would rather ride a bike or go on my elliptical machine...but only when no one is looking or I really HAVE to!

Ok, so there they are!! I am not going to tag anyone, because the blogs I visit regularly have been tagged before. I could be nasty, but that is just not me..hehe...not today, anyway! If you happen to read this and you havent been tagged before and reckon you could have a go at it, then feel free to leave a comment and I will go and check out your blog and answers!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm a hoarder too and you should see my piles and stashes!