(Nearly caught up!!)

This week was a little slower, but still hectic! With the kids back at school, I thought that I would have a great chance at getting more and more study done - not to be!! This week was supposed to be our mid term break, anyhow, so I shouldnt be too worried, hey? PAH!! It seemed that every time I sat down to do a little bit of study, Pete wanted me to do something (and, as usual, he is away on a job out West in Whoop-Whoop, so I cant tell him to do it his bloody self!) - usually resizing photos of jobs that he has done and sending them off by e-mail!

It's not the resizing that is bothering me - I have sat down with the technologically deficient bloke and he just wont take in how to set his camera to the proper settings! It is not, after all, his fault that the batteries fall out all the bloody time and the camera needs to be reset after this happens! It is the amount of photos! It takes up a whole chunk of time to resize nearly 100 photos! THEN to e-mail them off, they have to go one at a time, because everything goes haywire if I try to do more than one!! So, there is more time taken up! Soooo frustrating!!

Anyway......the kids are back at school and Weez couldnt be happier!! She was really lost last week! She kept asking if she was going back to school and I kept reassuring her that she would this week, but she just didnt believe me til Tuesday morning (Monday was a student free day). The look on her face that morning when she was told to get dressed in her uniform was just priceless! She also ate her brekky in record time!

Saturday, my cousin got married and we went to her wedding. It was a lovely church wedding, although I have now worked out that Pete cant watch his darn mouth - no matter WHERE he is! He has the foulest mouth at the best of times and he was in fine form before the ceremony! It was actually embarrassing to be with him!

The whole thing must have cost a fortune, though! Not surprising to me - my Aunty is good at organising big shebangs. The reception included a delicious 2 course meal, for 17 tables (not including the bridal table), with a max 10 people at each table = expensive for a starters!! Not to mention the wine bottle toppers us ladies got (stainless steel numbers with a rubber stopper) and the 50ml bottle of port for the men! There were 5 Bridesmaids and Groomsmen and their gifts were chrystal wine glasses and beer mugs - expensive little suckers, those!!

Little Will was just the perfect guest all night - he slept in his basket! He was also the warmest in the room, due to my putting a blanket over the top of the basket to prevent the cold air con from going in there! I opened it up, once and, I tell ya, he was lucky there wasnt enough room for me in there!! All I had on was a spaghetti strap top and a skirt (undies and bra as well, FYI) and it was warmer outside than it was inside!!

Hmm....just reading this all back and it seems that I was a little pissed with Pete last week! LOL He has been just the cranky little MF lately! I think all this going away is getting to him! I know that it is getting to me.

0 comments: