First and foremost, I would like to say that computers are complete pains in the arse!! I have had nothing but trouble from mine over the last week or so! Of course, it is never my fault and all Pete's!! LOL.

With that out of the way, I can get onto the week we had!

Weez had the fortune to take part in her Aunties wedding on Saturday. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her little flowergirl dress! It was all a little overwhelming for her, though and she dawdled a little down the 'aisle', but she did her job well and made her family proud.



The wedding was held at the local park by the seaside. It was in a lovely little grove of trees and there werent too many gawkers that were a problem....thank goodness!! Where the ceremony was, is right near a playground and kids are usually running through there. There were a heap of kids there before the ceremony, but the parents pulled them away when Ange arrived....good on them!

The rest of our week was pretty quiet! The older two decided they wanted to sign up for Junior Touch, so I signed them up last week. Their first game was on Wednesday, but I didnt get to watch it, as I ran around and picked up kids from daycare and did a few other things after dropping them off. They are in the same team so that will make things easy for us! No training days, either, I dont think...so really easy! Just gonna be a little cold when winter sets its claws in, but we will cope!

Pete was home all week! He went away for a day on Tuesday to Thangool for a job, but that was it! I was quite surprised.

Not much happening on the crafting front! Although, I have been going over to Crafty Mamas and checking things out there. Pete and I took a trip into town on Monday and checked out the new Lincraft shop and went to an op shop. We found Corky a sewing machine in at the op shop for just $30! It looks relatively new, too, so we are going to check it out this weekend and see how she goes. So....each of us has a machine! There will be no fighting or bitching and whinging about having to wait to use one!

Favourite photo of the week:

Bubba truly loves his little brother!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Reads like you had a really nice week. I'm also getting the running the kids around to sports. fer in in netball which is all over the district for the matches and training every week. James joined Futsal (indoor soccer) but that is just matches here at home. And they all want to go to Scouts ..which may not happen now due to the petrol prices and them already doing a few activites, like music :S Kids cost a fortune Lol

Have another great week! and I wish I could cuddle that little one of yours he look devine.