For those of you who follow my blog I am truly sorry for my slackness in February!! Short month and a lot has gone on, but it truly is no excuse to keep you all up to date on what is happening here!!

We are all fine, but I have been having a few problems over the last week or so. It seems this baby will be the straw that breaks this little camels back! I have had enough! With just 4 weeks to go, I feel fat (though I dont look it, I know) and frumpy most days! Expected, I know, but just a little annoying!! Bub is sitting really low and has been making me feel really uncomfortable!

ETA - I just realised that I have not written much about this pregnancy here!

I have also been in and out of hospital for the last week or so with some shows. Freaked me out the first day (last Wednesday)! It wasnt just the show that freaked me, it was the amount of it! I jinxed myself, I think........"I havent had any problems in all my other pregnancies, except sciatica with Mickey, so this one should be a breeze, too!" PAH!! I was expecting the sciatica to come back, but that hasnt...touch wood! Just OTHER things are worrying me (and the doctors)!

I spent Wednesday night up in for observation, Saturday morning until lunch time and Sunday evening for a couple of hours. They asked me to come back in Monday for observation, again and a scan and they kept me in overnight, again! Scan showed nothing conclusive and it just happens to be 'one of those unexplainable things'.....yeh.....great bloody help! So taking it easy and relaxing and all that is prescribed - yeh right....with 5 kids in this house.....I DONT THINK SO!! LMAO

Bubby is ok - heart rate fine and moving just as much as ever (doesnt mean anything with the movements slowing when it comes to labour, because Mickey was moving the whole time!). I was having Braxton Hicks on Wednesday (machine was going ape!), but they have settled down real well and I hardly have any anymore. This is probably the only pregnancy that I have noticed them, because I HAVE to! Any slight tightening and my mind is turned towards them! My cervix is closed, so he may not come for any time soon.....I hope! I mean, I would be comfortable, at the moment, because MY dates are different to theirs, but if he does decide to come early, then the docs and midwives wont be so accommodating, I reckon! They might try to put it off! LOL.

Alright!! Enough about me!! I will actually go in and add another post about the stuff we have been up to in February!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck with the delivery :)