Had a pretty terrible day, yesterday! I spent more time than I wanted to up at the hospital, which meant that Pete had the boys for a little longer than expected at his job site. He got all his work done, but wasnt happy when I finally arrived to pick them up to go home....too bad, too sad, I say!

The boys slept on the way home (about a full 10 minutes, I reckon!) and then wouldnt go down after that! None of my threats worked and I fought with them for about an hour before I finally gave up and headed outside for a 5 minute break.....only to have Pete come home for a little while and he found the air con front panel completely broken off and the boys room in a total shambles!! Bubbas bed was upside down, literally (the mattress, not the bunk bed) and he had pulled out ALL his clothes from the cupboard!!

So, Pete talks to them and they head back to bed....not to go to sleep, mind you, because I knew they wouldnt!

Next thing I know, they are headed outside on a little mission of their own (known only to them, of course!). I went out to see what they were up to and there is Bubba with a pair of scissors! He was cutting into the back of Mickey's hair. A big chunk was taken out of the crown! I cried, I tell ya! I wasnt happy at all! The poor little man needed a little hair cut, but not THAT much!!

Needless to say, I had to clip it with a no. 4 on top and no. 3 on the sides.....Not what I wanted to do, originally, but what I had to do to blend it all in good and not look dicky.

The worst thing? Bubba then wanted HIS hair cut the same!! There were no 2 ways about it - he wanted it done, by hook or by crook! I bawled, again!! Not while I was doing it, but when I was trying to pick just one lock of hair from the pile to keep! I kept the lot......and there WAS a lot!!

Here are some before and after shots:







Yep - a rats tail! It was wet then, but dry it still has a little curl on the end!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wata little gangster i have one to hes so cool!!