Over at Crafty Mamas, I recently took part in our annual Christmas SWAP. This year was a secret santa swap. I received my package yesterday!! It came at JUST the right time! I spent most of the afternoon in town and picked up the babies from daycare a little late, so they were a little ratty. The package was JUST the right thing to settle them down a little before I had to put them in the bath and prepare tea!

I, honestly, cant thank my Secret Santa enough! She has completely spoilt me! Anyway, here are some photos:

The whole package


These are a couple of singlets and a sling for the new bub. A little felted pouch, some Pooh ribbon, zig-zag trim, lacey trim, velvet ribbon and 2 tea towels with a Chrissy tree embroidered and a little star button on top.


3 pieces of GORGEOUS fabric! Weez has already claimed the butterfly material!


A little book on quilting and a stack of fat quarters. some excellent patterns in that book!! I might just have to try my hand at it sometime soon!


AND a sling bag! It holds a HEAP of things! At the moment, it is holding all this stuff, PLUS has room for more!! I am LOVING the colour of it!!


Now that Tracey has hers, I can post a pic of what I sent her! Clockwise from left is a fabric covered lever arch folder with pens; a notebook, tablecloth (I was thinking dresses or skirts with it, but what she does with it is her own!), buttons and ribbon; a pin cushion and hand needle case to match the folder; some patches/scraps of fabric....perfect for applique; and a Cuddlepot and Cuddlepie iron on motif.



I actually meant to put in some display pockets and some dividers in the folder, but I totally forgot!! She has already indicated what she will be using it for, so I am glad that she likes it all!! This photo is actually Tracey's, because, as usual, I forgot to take a photo of it before I sent the bloody thing off!!

0 comments: