I cant BELIEVE it!! There are just 6 days to go!!! OMG!! Where HAS the time gone??? Seems I had better pull my finger out and sew like mad! There are just sooooo many things that I want to make and do.....and sooo little time! BUT, considering that I only started making things a little over 4 weeks ago, I dont think I have done too bad, myself.

I am going to make myself a list of things to do, anyway. So here it is -

Complete those door hangers - add ribbon to top, find a good stick for each and add string to that to hang.

Fix up D's cushions - the quilting is coming apart in places where I inserted the stuffing (have learnt I should make the opening on the sides...not the bottem or top), so sew them up!

Complete D's tableware - Just the backing to sew up and turn right side out, iron and top stich around the edges.

Start on J's bag - cut out, so just needs to be sewn up!

Hopefully, I get all this done, today! The babies are going to daycare and, because Monday didnt go to plan (long story, but a waste of a morning!!), I plan on sitting down with the girls at the sewing machine and teaching them, today!

0 comments: