TAGGED!!!!

Well, the lovely Karma has tagged me! Here I was, thinking that I would just sit back and watch the goings on, but she found me! LMAO!! I have been a little slack here, lately and havent posted anything at all......in fact, I have been really slack and not done many things, lately! The school holidays are getting to me, as well as the kids!! Only 3 more days before they go back!!

Ok, so I have to name 6 weird things about myself and then tag another 6 people! So, here goes:

1. I LOVE vegemite and cheese.....toasted, or just on a sandwich. I thought that this was quite normal to like this, since I have done it since I was a kid, but APPARENTLY not!

2. Karma said that she doesnt drive in cities! Is that NOT normal?? Hmm.....another weird thing about me, then, too!

3. I can reverse park my big Land Rover County (9 seater)! I actually have only discovered that I can do this, when I was in a bind one day for a parking spot!!

4. I can reverse a trailer - APPARENTLY not many women my husband knows can do this!!

5. I have been told that being pregnant and enjoying it is weird, too......so add that one to the list.

6. Grasping at straws, here, but my musical tastes are a wide variety of genres - from classical, to contempory, to death metal!! It just depends on what sort of mood that I am in at the time.

Well, there ya go - 6 weird things about me! Now, to go and tag some people!!

0 comments: