First Big Project!!

Well, I have the crocheting bug and I just have to crochet something for the kids rooms!! I have just gone to my Newsagent and bought a couple of magazines - one being Creative Crochet. It has some fantastic designs in there that I just want to jump on into, but I think that I will just keep to simple granny squares for my first go at something big.

I went to spotlight this morning on the sole purpose of buying some wool for another project, but I came out with two of each of the balls you see pictured to the left. They were having a sale on them and they were just too irresistable!! The brown-y wool will be for J-Mans' bed and the Black/Grey will be for Lenny's. Yep - that is a black/grey blend, there, not just black/white with a grey solid - not blue (sorry, camera was running out of battery power).

The dark blue PURE wool was also on special - just $2 a ball, so I snavelled up about 4 of them for my project!!
Follow me on this little adventure - I will post photos and come back regularly and tell you my progress!!








04-01-07
Well, I have decided to keep all my project together and just keep editing posts with the updates.
So, here is a sneak peek of what it is up to today!!

Not much, at the moment, but it is a start!!

0 comments: