Starting off this blog has been hard!! I have written and re-written this first post so many times, that I am just fed up with typing and thinking!! I will just type what I am thinking, now!!

We are a large family, consisting of 7 kids, 2 adults, 2 dogs and 4 fish. We live in Rockhampton, Central Queensland, Australia and own our own businesses. We moved up here from Gladstone about 18 months ago and are looking to move back down there in the future.

We have just made up our camping kit and are looking at taking a lot of camping trips in the future. We have just gone on our first camping trip all together with the gear, so I will post some pickies of them later.

On the crafty side - I am mainly the one who crafts, at the moment, with lots of different hobbies and projects on the go at once (just like anyone, I presume). I have the crochet bug, at the present moment, so there will be lots of crocheted items being made for my house!! I have my eyes on a nice lacey curtain, but I think that is just a little out of my league, at the moment!!

Well, that is good, for a start! I have just designed my own template to go with this blog and it needs a lot of work done to it.....it looks just a little plain, at the moment!! But it will be good for the moment, just until I can get my HTML/CSS knowledge up a little!!

Shelli

0 comments: