Well it seems that I have totally neglected this blog! Time for me to revive it, methinx!

There is simply no excuse for me writing here! All it would take is a couple of minutes perhaps a couple of times a week and I can vent my frustrations, furies and anguish over posts!

I fell into the facebook trap a little over a year ago and that has become my place to catch up with old friends, family and neighbours. That was soon after we shut down our business, moved house from my lovely patch in Boyne Island to Gladstone and, subsequently, back up to Rockhampton, where Pete is now working for his Uncle again! All for the better this time, I feel. Things seem to be happening up here! We now own a house (right across the road from a primary AND high school) and I am going to university! All that has taken up most of my time! I am studying a bachelor of nursing and did the first year full time (4 courses over each term). It was pretty full on and they say that it wont get any better from here, so it looks like I will be heading into part time study and applying for plenty of jobs for next year!

The kids are growing up soooo fast! Bubba Pete is heading off to Prep next year and Moo is heading off to high school! Lenny has just turned 14 and J-Man 10 (makes him too old for Santa in this house...hehe), Corky 11, Amy 6 (and excited to be heading into grade 2 next year...doing REALLY well with her school work, too, I might add!), Mickey is 3 (NOT looking forward to Bubba Pete heading off to school next year, coz they are soooo close!!) and Will is 18 months! they grow up WAY too fast!

And that is about it! Just a quick catch up today! I have HEAPS to talk about - kid- and crafty-wise!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wonderful to see you back :D I've missed you.

Shelli said...

Thanks mate!