I am just sooo proud of my girl!! Moo has taken to the sewing bug well and is producing some wonderful things! Here is a photo of just some of what she has been able to do:

They are pincushions and tissue covers found from simple tutes on the net. She has actually done a whole heap more (sort of working in a congo line fashion), but these are the main colours that she has chosen from my 'little pieces' pile.

She is currently in the middle of an apron, but is unable to finish it, because she has abused her rights on the sewing machine and is grounded from it! Hmm....maybe I should do that to myself - ground myself from the puter, because I neglect the things I should be doing to sit on here! hehe.

Nothing completed by me, I am afraid! Both machines were taken up by these projects last week. Plenty cut out and ready to go, though! Must get into that list on the right, methinx!

1 comments:

monART said...

good girl! looks great ;-) girls have to learn it from there moms ;-) and grandmothers